The Capanna Regina Margherita, built in 1890, is located on Punta Gnifetti.
Its realization happened to valley, where it was predisposed, and then transported in altitude first with the mules and then to shoulder with an immense work to chain.
The opera was inaugurated on 18 August 1893 in the presence of Queen Margherita of Savoy from whom the structure takes its name.
Today it can accommodate up to 70 people and also offers a winter room with 12 beds, lighting and gas for kitchen use.
Like her cousin Capanna Gnifetti, during the summer months she offers half-board accommodation and excellent cuisine.